Yes! I Want Light Updates on the Planetary Ascension Light Grids

Yes! I Want Light Updates on the Planetary Ascension Light Grids

Your email address: Powered by FeedBlitz

No Worries, Mate: Your info remains confidential.

.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

3 lightworks create Yah-chen Pillar during New Year's - a report

Greetings Lightworkers,

Enclosed below is a message from Nanciel Crowell, who will join us at the workshop.

She, along with Cynthia and Ezequiel have done the important installation work at Newport Tower and the
Westford Knight that allowed for the erection of the Yah-chen pillar.

As we now know, because of this, the
Layooesh pillar could be created between Newport and Charlottesville in Wash., DC. That led to the creation of the Ennead Staff through the Serpent Mound in Ohio. In case I haven't mentioned it before, we are building the new Temple of Consciousness, the New Jerusalem, which will house the New Race/DNA and help illuminate the New Earth Star. Anything on TV?

Love to all,

Peter Allen


Solstice and New Years MeditationWednesday, January 7, 2009 9:47 PM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"Nancy Crowell"

To: "Peter Allen" <peterallen48@yahoo.com>

Greetings and Happy 2009!

I'm finally getting around to sharing my Solstice experience along with the New Year's Ceremony.

As you know, a snowstorm prevented us from journeying to the Newport Tower to meet with Ezequiel for a "first light" ceremony.

Cynthia and I decided to connect thru meditation at 7:00 am. I "went" to the Newport Tower and saw the first rays of the sun shine thru the window of the tower. The rays were unusual colors and hard to describe. The were very pale, but extremely bright and would best be described as violet, ice blue, spring green, and magenta. A large ball of white light was hovering above the tower for quite some time before connecting with the rays of the sun and then in a flash turned into amazing geometric patterns.

The Star of David was prominent but then shifted to a purple 7 pointed star. St Germain's presence was very strong and he held an ancient skull in his hands. The 7 pointed star turned in many directions and emitted energies that were being installed and grounded into the Tower. There were many beings that were able to travel thru the center of the star - a dimensional portal of sorts.

The energies were rather intense and after the meditation I was very cold and tired and went back to bed.

Later I connected in with Terri Rivera Piatt at Serpent Mound. The energy of the stars and constellations was amazing and the Serpent was the link between them and Gaia.

A cathedral type window appeared that opened and more energies poured thru preparing the ground and earth for more to come. Many ancients and star beings were present and they radiated incredible love and peace and will continue to work there preparing the way...

On New Year's Day I had planned a ceremony, but again the snows came the night before. A few brave souls made it my house for the ceremony and there were 5 of us present. It was a ceremony blessing and letting go of the old and bringing in our desires for the New Year, and connecting in with the Reshel Grid. We worked with all of the Elements and Masters and when it was all done we had been in ceremony for 1 1/2 hours.

In South/ Fire we did a burning bowl - each had written out what we wanted to let go of, blessed it, and let it burn. To replace what we had let go of, each one of us stated our intention for the year, and we focused on them holding their intention in the Light.

At my turn, I found myself in a completely golden Egyptian room. There were hieroglyphics on the wall made of gold and protruded out from the wall. To the right was a gold throne. I looked to the bottom of it at the stairs and my gaze slowly rose up to meet the being in the throne.

Once I got to the head and looked in it's eyes, I immediately became an eagle and flew out of the room and into the sky. I was carrying an animal(?) in my mouth that was dark and heavy. Once I dropped it, was able to soar higher and wider. I soared in a spiral upwards and left golden particles/dust in the sky like an airplane.

I had an unbelievable hot flash during this experience, which is not all that uncommon for me. Thankfully, I had someone holding my feet as it helped me to ground back into my body.

After we had completed our rituals with each element, we came to the Center and did a brief meditation with the
Reshel Grid. The group reported roses, a chalice, an eagle, many geometries, numbers/formulas, and the Templar Cross. The earth lit up in various places and the sense of peace we all felt was beautiful.

I plan to come to Charlottesville for the May workshop and will send my money out this week. I look forward to meeting you, again....

Blessings to you for all your work!

Light & Love,

Nanciel

No comments: