Yes! I Want Light Updates on the Planetary Ascension Light Grids

Yes! I Want Light Updates on the Planetary Ascension Light Grids

Your email address: Powered by FeedBlitz

No Worries, Mate: Your info remains confidential.

.

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Lemurian Grid History - It’s Time to Remember – Your Life in Lemuria By Pat Crosby


Esteemed Light Grid Masters,

As the events of the past several years grid trips begin to distil in my mind, I will share the results with you. Here is the latest news - as prompted by guidance to share with you all.

Our March equinox trip of 2013 was amazingly successful - writeups to follow as they are ready.

We'll be making another trip in November of 2013 ---- stay tuned for details in the near future.

Love,

Pat Crosby




It’s Time to Remember –
Your Life in Lemuria
By Pat Crosby


A conversation between
Pat Crosby - with the Lemurian Council and
 Reverend Mel Morishige - Executive Staff Emeritus of Kirael
and the Honolulu Church of Light.



Rev. Mel:  I’m here with Pat Crosby on March 19th, 2012 in Hawaii. Pat is visiting to work with the grid lines - especially the Lemurian grid.

I don’t think that there are too many people that really understand the process of grids - so we’ll be talking and asking questions about grids and her work with grids.

I’m not sure many comprehend or even know about of or are aware of the Lemurian grid and how it impacts the role of the planetary grids and Mother Earth.

It’s a fascinating topic for people that are into the energetic or energy lines or the vortexes and goes over most peoples’ heads.

Talking with you has really opened up my consciousness or these visions or visuals to new feelings about the grid lines. 

I don’t really pay attention too much to the grids unless something happens where I’m interfacing with it for some reason. Even when I work with energy outside like you had mentioned in Kahana Bay, it triggers for me feelings and thoughts about Kahana Bay that didn’t make sense to me before. When you brought it up it was - oh yeah that’s right!

Sacred Falls is another site.

One of the most vivid memories for me was when we were walking at Kaena Point (on Oahu) and you started talking about grids, especially the Lemurian grid.


How would you explain what you do and how you see the Lemurian grid?




Read the complete story online HERE





SUBSCRIBE http://LightGridMasters.blogspot.com/

November 2013 Peru trip
http://SacredShiftJourneys.blogspot.com/




No comments: