Yes! I Want Light Updates on the Planetary Ascension Light Grids

Yes! I Want Light Updates on the Planetary Ascension Light Grids

Your email address: Powered by FeedBlitz

No Worries, Mate: Your info remains confidential.

.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mieke shares her experiences as a grid worker

Subscribe at
http://LightGridMasters.blogspot.com

Peter Allen

to recipients
Jan 25, 2009


A very interesting email from Mieke.

The Judith Moore book she refers to is "The Language of Crop Circles".

I have also attached the ICCRA studies.

In light,

Peter Allen



Dear Peter, Dear William,

I inscribed for the workshops in may 2009, but the Reshel information and all the info that you send by mail lately, are not always very comprehensible for me.
The way I work with such information is "not to try to understand everything with my mind, but to connect with all my chakras, especially to balance my chakras as one: heart, creative center and third eye, connected with pineal gland).

If I let go the understanding (let go my control need) and be focused and be confident that we are guided, than the energy flows and all goes perfect.

I 'd like to share some of my experiences during the Reshel workshop with Jackie Queally a few years ago, where I met Bart Van Sichem de Combe and we worked together.

The Reshel exercises were intense and new to me in the way we worked. My report is not on the Reshel exercises itself but some experiences on the way. It is a long story because I 'd like to introduce first my pre-journey and preparation.

It is rather a personal experience, but there is surely some general information there that I wanted to share. So I trust your guidance to judge if this material is open for the whole group of participants, otherwise only the part about the 44 places that are connected in a way.

For sure Roslyn and the whole Edinburgh region is a special sacred place. Glastonbury and Avebury have the same "attraction" to me, and it feels like these places are connected as well (like masculine and feminine).

My friend Judith Moore with whom I did much energy work together and invited here to Belgium, started first with here channeling about cropcircles and channeling people's soul blueprints.

So I would like to share a page of her book (written together with a Dutch man) about cropcircles and the signs and glyphs that she gets from her guidance, the blueprint that each cropcircle gives and the way we can work with these cropcircles (by connecting with the circle from our heart and third eye, connected with the pineal gland and letting the information connect with our system).

The signs (language) she channels is very much alike some of the signs that I saw in Maya Nartoomid's info. (for sure: Light language). So after our first cropcircles experiences we moved to other energy work. I made an attachment with the information she channeled about the serpent mound circle of 2003 from her book. She referes to The Netherlands and the spiritual function of The Netherlands because that book was mainly about Dutch cropcircles. Cropcircles have not only a visual figure and form, geometrical model, but have blueprints with information from the makers
of the circles.
And I'am sure there is a general scenario that we don't see yet, so that the circles are in a way connected.

My experience: I made an attachment with my story and the image Jackie draw a year later of the cave directions.
It was a very intensive and moving experience and I 'am so grateful for Jackie's introduction to the Reshel grid work.

Why the Reshel grid work resonates so much with me?

It feels like "done this before ... remembrance".

I know for sure that one of my life goals is working with and protecting sacred portals on Earth, "holding the space" (these portals are entrances to other dimensions: above and in the Earth.)

I have some remembrance of such work in different lifetimes, of such a task at the time of Jeshua and Mary Magdalene, and later in Southern France. I have some remembrance of work done during different lifetimes in Atlantis in the different periods. But these remembrance is not specific about the Reshel grids, more about using magic, shapeshifting, alchemy, warrior techniques etc... Information about the use of giant crystals was familiar to me and touches me deep and resonates. This Atlantis life experience, especially the End times of Atlantis made me very conscious about truth, honesty and use of power and very aware about un-truthful behavior.

The symbols I got in meditations and dreams to express my task are rather clear and made my task even more clear for me.

So I hope that this explanation adds something to this whole mail.

Thank you for your work, time and energy invested in this work.

With Love and Lightgreetings,

from Mieke


Attachments to Mieke's email:

TEMPLAR TRAILS – RESHEL GRIDS
WITH JACKIE QUEALLY in 2006


Preparing in Belgium

Before leaving Belgium I spoke to my friend and light brother Johan and we agreed that I would “call him in the mind” to participate at certain moments. We hold track of time, so we can check afterwards. Back home Johan confermed he was very aware of what happened in the cave! Johan is really my “back-up” with distant work and this feels good. Johan channels Lord Metatron and other Cosmic Light Beings, but he does not like to speak openly about this.
And I spoke to my friend Judith from New Mexico (who is a medium) to prepare for this Journey and Reshel work. I felt a very strong longing to do this journey, as if my soul was waiting for this some time. With Judith we prepared and asked guidance for this gathering in Scotland. We got the information to stay aware of certain very strong energy places.
So these two and some other friends knew I was going to Scotland and working with the Reshel grids and visiting Sacred Places.

An excerpt of this preparation with Judith with some general information about Roslin and region and some very personal parts of information

Grounding, centering, invoking guidance etc. …..
We travel “in the mind” to Roslin and enter the chapel and the crypt.

Roslin chapel and region is connected to different sacred places in the world. The chapel is built on a very old energy field. So we made connection with 7 layers beneath the existing Roslyn, “beneath the original Atlantean temple that was at that location” and we were entering that time line. Energizing a corridor of light that creates a harmonic attunement from the 3rd dimensional Roslyn to the 7th dimensional Atlantean Roslyn temple.

Judith sees a Masonic symbol in the wall in the crypt as a 3rd dimensional seal that can be opened.

What she says I can follow, feel, and some of it I can see as well.
Judith says and I feel the whole process:
I am seeing you as a Master of the Atlantean code, the Master Code and that these archives are one of a series of 11 archives that complete the Atlantean Master Code of the sacred languages and the archives of the original builders of Atlantis before the contamination, before it became corrupt. So these archives are one of 11. I see 3 masters entering the chamber and you are standing in front of where the masonic symbol was in the 3rd dimension and you are placing your left hand on your heart and your right hand palm forward over this Seal to open the archives. I can see the 3 masters standing one to your left, one to your right and one right behind you. I am standing heart to heart with the Master who is standing right behind your back. I am placing my heart to the back of his heart chakra.
They tell me that they are the Masters of Universal Law. They are beginning to chant now and I can see that from their verses there are glyph type letters, Hebrew letters.
Because they are chanting in the first primal vibration of the sacred Hebrew alphabet that came onto earth. The root of Hebrew. These 3 Masters are Masters of Universal Law so they knew the language of creation that came through in the biblical Hebrew language and they are calling that and praying those mantras and as they pray I see that each of them are sending these letters into your energy body and they are going through your energy body into the Seal on the wall.
There is a pyramid behind you and the master is at the capstone. Alright, now suddenly a pyramid of light is opened and the face is right in the centre of your hand and here is white electric almost like lightening, electric white light and it is going from the Master behind you to the 2 beside and right into a pyramid into your hand. He is sending these letters into the white light now and they are travelling to the 2 masters to the right and left of you. I am being told that there is one letter coming out and it is dividing into 2 going to the Masters that represent duality of universal law and the right and the left hemisphere of the brain and how the ancient and sacred original languages of Hebrew were then divided into duality and now once they receive it they are projecting it into your hand where they return to union. So they separate, the master behind you sends a letter out. It separates into 2 and it goes to the left and the right hemisphere and there is a strong connection here to the left and right hemisphere of the brain and the left and right hemisphere of Enoch and the Ark of the Covenant, the alpha and the omega Enoch energy and now I am seeing those letters come back in right to the Seal.

OK the Seal is turning and a golden doorway is opening in that energy space that is square and it is around your hand and your hand is at the centre of the doorway and the Seal has been opened. The doorway is revealed now and because we created a confluence of energy that portal is open now in Roslyn. I am seeing as I look through the golden doorway I see these golden tablets and there are actually square tablets and they have all this writing in the original Hebrew languages on them. Looking into the chamber and I can see that there is, it is kind of strange because as you are reaching into the chamber it is as if you are reaching into one of the Archives in Ibis, because this is the purest undistorted energy, these templates are of the original teachings.
Because this vibration that William Buehler is talking about, this was a whole spiritual discipline that was practiced in sacred places all over the world. In Atlantean times this was like a Brotherhood of Light and the archives of that brotherhood are coded in Roslyn in the Atlantean temple.
I can see you lifting now each of these golden, and they are kind of heavy. They are an inch thick and probably 3x4" almost like gold bricks but they are kind of heavy. You are lifting these gold tablets up. There are 44 tablets and I can see you placing the first tablet on your 3rd eye. Wow. As you do that there is a spiral of blue and silver light going around your whole auric field and you are being consumed by this blue and silver spiral. Right now your energy body looks like a pillar of gold and silver fire almost. It is like an electric blue and very vibrant energy. I can see the downloading of each of these ancients truths of universal law.
Each tablet represents a place on the planet where these tablets became manifest through the living temples and there are 44 locations on the planet and each tablet is one of the Living temples of Light of the 44 aspects of that energy that holds this grid on the planet.
So as you are lifting up the tablet and you are placing it on your 3rd eye you are being downloaded with the timeline of the progression of spiritual evolution in each of those locations and connecting multi-dimensionally that grid to the 44 Temples on the planet.
Are you with this?

Mieke. Yes, I’am.

Judith. OK. So that first tablet now while you are turning around and you are handing the tablet to the Master who was standing at your back. He is taking it and you are holding it between you with your hands on one side and his on the other and all at once an infinity pattern is going between you. Now that infinity pattern is going out to the Master on your left and the Master on your right. So there is a trinity created from this tablet to the 3 masters of Universal Law restoring the integrity of undistorted truth and balance with universal law in each of these spiritual sites in the language of the original language of creation. So there is a lot of energy coming in as this is happening.
The tablet is now etherically replicating in 7 levels and is now appearing etherically in the crypt in Roslyn as a living essence. It is in this dimension now. That tablet is in this dimension now. I am going to ask what sacred site that tablet is connected to and it definitely is at the Atlantean temples in the Bahamas. There is my vision about the source of where the initiation of the avatars. There is a temple in the Bahamas in Nassau and I see that that 1st tablet is connected to that. Because this is about the avatars that would come through the ages to be guardians of the 44 Temples of Universal Law that was manifest through this Reshel grid.

Now I am seeing you taking the next tablet and you do the same thing. You place it on your 3rd eye and you turn and do the infinity pattern to the 1st master and then the one on your left and the one on your right and then it activates and it transcends the dimensions and the layers of the 7 layers below goes into the …. Tablet or chapel. I can see them now .
Each one of the 44 are ascending. I can see them encapsulated in like a violet ray of St. Germaine, a violet orb of light. St. Germaine energy. Because I feel that the presence of St. Germaine in Roslyn Chapel right now so they are going through the violet ray into this orb of violet light and now I am seeing from that place now where the 44 complete in the violet orb
there are these golden rays of light going from the violet orb into sacred sites that you are going to be taken to in the Roslyn region.
When I was there I worked with opening up 7 golden orbs in the Roslyn region and I am seeing the graveside of Robert the Bruce is one of them and there are 7 different places there. So I can see them connecting to the 7 orbs at sacred sites in that area.
So that that Living Word undistorted now is opening a portal energy - that the whole energy that you are going to do - will open up this portal of the living truth, the original language of creation that sustains in our creation universal law and balance and universal order, I am hearing that. So from these golden rays of light to the sacred sites that you are going to be activating there is an energy connection now so that as you go into the crypt you are going to physically anchor that and you are going to go to these 7 different places in that region and tone. It is like opening up 7 doorways with Roslyn being in the centre.

Do you feel that?
Mieke: yes, yes.
Judith: We have projected ourselves back into the Roslyn crypt and I am seeing the letters on the tablets and it is like now through the violet ray the tablets have aligned on the wall of the crypt as you go down the stairs straight on. I sat at the bottom of that wall to tone and that is where I opened up the …. portal. So on that wall is where etherically these tablets are being anchored and I see them forming a larger template because the 44 tablets were in 11:11:11:11 so it is like 22:22. So I can see the templates arranging themselves, golden tablets. A row of 11, a row of 11, a row of 11 and a row of 11 in their etherically activated in the Roslyn Chapel.
That is what we needed to do before you went there.

Mieke. Yes. I’ am so grateful.


Judith: All I can say is thank you thank you thank you. So I am asking the Masters now if there is anything else. They are telling me that we have bypassed the distortion of Atlantis and that now there is a pure connection from the original Atlantean tablets to the 3rd dimension and that is the reason we needed to do this.

Mieke: And the reason why William talks a lot about the Metatronic level: that is the level of Unity before the distortion and into this adversity and duality and the focus of working with this Reshel is to make a bridge. What I like a lot about this work is on one side it is on an intellectual level with the element of mathematics and on the other side it is a way of going into stillness, from our hearts. A way of being into ego-lessness. Feeling this unified energy is working through people and we are only the vessel and we go into this frequency.
Judith:. Absolutely and Mieke that is why I feel the important thing that happened there is that the energy went from the capstone of the Master that held the space for universal law. Then I saw those Hebrew letters going out into duality but then they had to return to union at the Seal before the Seal could be opened. Then you could bring the tablets out and bring it into a trinity which is bringing the hemispheres of the left and right brain into union with the One point of illumination that is universal law. So that is the energetic thing that happened through this work and it is totally consistent with what you just told me William Buehler's work is.

I am pleased to see there are people in your group that carry the DNA too, they having been masters in the Atlantean Temple that was in Roslyn. So you have the strength of their DNA in the activations that you have to do. Because you have been together with this soul group before.

There are probably 6 people in that group that are part of that soul group of the masters who were in that Atlantean temple together and made this agreement. So I think you are going to be aligning with 6 people who are part of your soul group there. Does that feel right?

Mieke:. Yes. We are complete. Thank you.
I will see you in the “Ether”.

(note: So, what a preparation for the journey!!
After working there in Scotland, I felt sure that Bart and Angela were two of these soul group.)


TEMPLAR TRAILS – RESHEL GRIDS WITH JACKIE QUEALLY

AND FIONN TULACH – ROSLIN GLEN AND WALLACE’S CAVE

Monday 24th of April 2006 – afternoon

Meditation and experience in the cave

After a rather steep walk in Roslin Glen on a beautiful dry day, we arrive at the cave.
The cave has two alcoves one on each side. We are expected because someone left candles in the cave! We find a good place to sit comfortable and we go into our inner peace and space. Fionn lights the candles and start to sing, to chant the Old Culdee songs. These songs are like Ancient language, rich in Lightcodes. Heavenly songs. Her chant touches us all very deep. For me: very much “at home” there in the cave. I chose a place in the left side of the alcove looking to the inner place of the cave, a bit opposite to the other alcove at the right side. This alcove stays empty, nobody took a place there. I made a drawing, not exactly measured. The 3 white dots in the inner place of the cave are the candles.
M: is where I was sitting, opposite of Bart at the other side. The cave is more fluently shaped, not squares…

Your browser may not support display of this image.

entrance


So at the start I make my connection with the Heart of Mother Earth and with the Heart of the Great Central Sun and let the Light flow. I call in my “co-workers of the Brotherhood and Sisterhood”, those in a physical body and those on other Levels, especially our Arcturian Guidance and Friends and Guidance from other star systems.

With Fionn’s first song my heart opens to the most and I get very moved by the sounds.
Then “my friends” start to come energetically in and take place. In the alcove at the right – opposite my place - first comes in front Randy and Sean with Judith in between. Behind them comes Mireille and Jef, and Rudy B in the back. I was wondering where is my friend Johan? Is he not coming? Because I talked about the work and the different places to visit, and from earlier experiences we can work together from a distance. I did not understand it. So I let go and accept that it is what it is!

When Fionn starts singing – after a while when I felt grounded and connected strongly with the Earth and the Cosmos, a portal opened at the back of the “inner place” (the deepest place) of the cave. The rock starts moving from solid rock to a fluid – movable energy (like a stargate but more subtle form- not this fancy stuff you see in stargate - the film) The cave opens and 2 Beings are coming forward. The first in front of us on the right side is wearing an intense deep purple-blue mantle (robe or cape) and a band over his head with a large clear crystal on his 3de eye. It is a sort of luminescence spectral crystal (like prism light) This is MASTER MERLYN but in an on-Earthly form, more etherical, more a Cosmic Being. With him came a second Being in a deep green-emerald fluoriscent mantle (robe) with golden sides and a huge cape over his head and shoulders. He looks like a “Gandalf” with white long hear and a beard (see Lord of the rings) He holds a staff with a crystal on top. This crystal can change and is like living energy, really Magic! His name is GARIAN ( with the accent on both A ’s and pronounced back in the troth.) I have been working with this wizard Garian and his staff together with my friend Judith. Garian feels like a part of my soul, an aspect… on a higher level. So it wasn’t a surprise!
The portal does not close yet, another Being comes forward. The only way I can explain this: “he is from top to bottom of silver, silver face etc. but a sort of luminescence , transparent silver. He is dressed in magenta-deep red. He is coming forward and says:I ‘am JOH-AR-RION, and we welcome you, dear friends. Indeed, we are from the realms of Middle Earth and Inner Earth. We have been waiting for you to call us forward and work together. Welcome. “ The way Joh-Ar-Rion is pronounced: very much back in the troth, like words of magick!!

And I get the feeling, recognise the energy of my friend Johan, but in a higher energy body. Very unreal to see him like this. So he came!!

Then the images faints (or I ‘am in another time-space!)

And than it gets very intense when Fionn start to sing the second song ( who feels very like Hebrew or Aramaic to me… but it is not in Hebrew, much older language.). My heart is singing with her and my mouth starts as well…

Above the cave the top or sealing of the cave starts moving and opening like a capstone. It becomes like a cone shape .The energy is building up and the capstone is rotating more, and more and becomes much more transparent. It feels a very feminine energy. Above the capstone, there comes another shape down – another cone and then both connect and twine the energy , in rotating transporting the energy from the bottom cone to the top cone and from there sending out the energies to all directions sideways and upside.
There was a humming like noise like when you swing a rope very quickly. After the energy was transported the capstone or top shifted again in solid rock.
It was very moving, touching, deeply in my heart and soul, a place of “deep remembrance” The whole glen feels like ancient Lemurian –feminine energies and even from long before that timeline, like at the beginning of Earth-times connected too very strong with Middle-Earth for as far as my feelings could go.

The cave is known as the cave of William Wallace, but the energy is definitely much, much older.

End of experience !
Mieke

Note: There is a valley somewhere in France, nearby Vezeley, that feels likewise and the locals call it “ Valley of the Nymphs” a very enchanted place. In that region there is a small Franciscan chapel – all in white – really peaceful to visit.

In 2007 I got the drawing of Jackie Queally of Roslin Glen Wallace’s cave with her insights.(drawing is added at the mail.) I was sitting on the axe of the right-top corner.
The opening of the wall took place between the indication of the physical sun and the Metatronic sun in Jackie’s drawing.


VISITE ROSSLYN CHAPEL APRIL 25TH 2006 – JACKIE GUIDING
Experience in Roslin Chapel in the crypt
2 hours visite before tourist busted in

First Jackie explains the sacred geometry and a lot of the Masonic and Templars symbols in the church. She point out 3 points where we will meditate in groups of 3: outside at the green man, on the step to the crypt under the text (as an initiation to go from initiation 3 to 4th. ) and in the crypt itself at a key point from the rombus.
There were more candidates for the crypt than one group. So I first was very altruistic and would let others go in the crypt. But I thought “well, you know why you came here, you were prepared for this work in the crypt, go for it”. So I asked Jackie to go down with the 2 other participants Angela and Bart.

Design of the Roslyn crypt

Your browser may not support display of this image.

Triangle with positions:

Your browser may not support display of this image.


I ‘am at left side, Bart right sight, Angela in third side of the triangle.

We stood as close to the key point as possible, because there were shelters with all the stones at the key point. We went into silence and inner peace into our heart and connected with Heaven and Earth and connected as we learned - without touching each other - but working as a Unified Field of Consciousness, with the two rings of energy and the Light column in the middle.
I felt the Light Beings right and left behind each of us. The energy came very strong in. The feeling of our combined Merkabah spinning and expanding was very strong.

From the start of the meditation my heart went completely open and connected strongly with all the Light around. Like my heart gets open completely and almost gets turned inside out. My heart chakra is really opening up and even coming out (of my body) in all directions and starts spinning till I don’t feel it any more (not painfull by the way.) Because I have had this sort of experience before, I don’t get the feeling that my heart’s goes in “overdrive”, I can manage it. It feels lovely, extatic and connected with All there is. I felt the connection to Angela and Bart first form my heart and then from my 3rd eye. I was connecting from my heart to my pineal gland to my 3rd eye in a triangle and making the connection to our Light bodies.
Because of the place we were standing, but also because the connection of the 3 of us and our conscious connection with the Angelic - and Light Beings, the connection was really “natural to make”.
I felt we made the connection with a lot of Light Brothers/Sisters in the other realms, with Light Brothers/Sisters in different starsystems, especially with the Arcturian Light Brothers, with the Ones from Antares (see also the Antarion Vortex as a symbol like the Ariopax!.).
The Antarion Vortex works like a device – a time-and space portal to enter.
A connection with Beings from Orion – especially from the belt of Orion or EL-AN-RA (another name for the triple star belt of Orion in the middle. I feel really connected to AN, the middle star in the belt.) As Orion is working with ascending duality, left-right, black and white, light-dark etc. and that is one of my main lessons in this lifetime. Certainly other systems were present as well. The Venusian energy was strong, as Venus is like our big sister to Earth and works from the principle of Love.
The Arcturian Light Beings are especially the once for me who are very experienced in divices, technics, etheric plane building, cropcircles etc. but from a Unified Consciousness, for me like a future connection.

Through the Light column and void came High energies. There was a lot of humming noise. Than the images started to come and changed constantly. First the face of White Buffalo Calf Woman came. A voice: I ‘ am the one and the many” and than she changed in a Christ image ( not necessary Jesus Christ himself) , than again changing in a very old shaman, old and “rather dirty – worn out”, more like a North-Eastern-European – or Siberian shaman. So shapeshifting from one to another figure. Than a very unusual character came like a clochard – one who lives on the street – a homeless. And again changing and changing in more figures, young ones, old ones, all different cultures. Than came these figures who were not so physically human, more etheric Beings, more Light bodies but in a form.

Than I really felt the energies moving up and the image came on a higher level – also in matter - not in front of me but above me. There came a unicorn (facing to my left) and on his back was a figure sitting, a figure that looked very androgen (man – woman) and was changing from on to another. As I remember well, this being was dressed in a blue-magenta with purple transparent garment, rather Angelic being (it ‘s hard to describe with words.)

Than came a swan over hovering the light column and our group. On his/here back again there was a Being, very bright and Light and I could not identify this Being in any way at all.
On that level I cannot describe any further, I was in a bliss, deep peace, inner joy…

Angela and Bart told their experience afterwards. Very intense as well. Working together with them felt very good, deep connected, as with long time brothers-sisters.

Thank you both, thank you Spirit Guides.

Note
I felt that on a physical level – here down to Earth in 3D level – a lot was happening. But as I ‘am aware of synchronicity I could say: “as above – so below; as the smallest – so the biggest, as inside, so outside etc…”. This was happening on other cosmic levels as well, like a sacred geometry figure: so small – so big, so below, so above! Multiplying like the Shekina form. Knowing that WE ARE on different levels at once and we really are ALL CONNECTED, what all this “Angels in physical form” were doing has important consequences on Higher level. And that’s the beauty of it! We are the once who took the form, went into matter to do our work from here (matter), co-working with Higher Beings who kept free from this heavy density, but we are all bringing in our part of the deal, as co-workers.
I really enjoyed it.

So be it and so it is,

Mieke





No comments: